Contact me - Jane Foddy ... firstname.lastname@example.org
email: email@example.com or telephone: 0773322 5284
I make willow sculptures almost entirely 'to-order'. I generally have a few large commissions on the go e.g. horses and stags but make smaller sculptures on request at the same time e.g. pigs, pheasants, chickens etc.
When someone requests a sculpture, we ask: WHERE? WHEN? and HOW?
(1) WHERE are you in the country? - We are in Wilmslow, Cheshire - my sculptures have reached northern Scotland, southern England and even central France.
(2) WHEN a sculpture must be delivered?- is it for an anniversary, a birthday or Christmas? i.e. is it time critical?
(3) HOW do we get a sculpture to you?
- Some willow sculptures can be sent by post in a box e.g. pigs, chickens to a small roe deer because they are compact.
- We use our preferred courier for large items such as life-sized horses and stags
- We prefer pheasants and herons to be collected because of their long tails and legs.
- We've delivered some by car within about an hours drive of Wilmslow, Cheshire and met half way at motorway services.
- However, there are other possibilities:
- We got a 7 foot giraffe to central London via Essex and then by London underground!